Wednesday 20 November 2013

66 - Leaves

'Its leaves were beautiful...' (Daniel 4: 12)


(My sister's skilled photography)


I love all the seasons, but autumn has to be one of the most beautiful. I was walking through the park recently, and struck for the first time just how diverse leaves are. God was not just creative with humans. He made variety within Nature too. 

As I walked through the park, the leaves I could see on the ground would suddenly change. One moment it would be large fan-like orange leaves, the next small spiky ones. Some of the really bright yellow leaves created the effect of sunlight falling on the path. Stunning.

Thank you God for the beauty and difference within Nature. Thank you for giving us the emotions to appreciate it and worship you for it. 

1 comment:

  1. Beeeautiful! Autumn is certainly a season to praise God for. So much colour!

    ReplyDelete