Saturday 26 July 2014

114 - Libraries

'“A good library will never be too neat, or too dusty, because somebody will always be in it, taking books off the shelves and staying up late reading them.” 
― Lemony Snicket

How can I not have written about this sooner? I know I've done books, but libraries are very special to me.

A true bookworm always wants something more to read. And a cheap bookworm wants something to read without having to buy a new book too often. 

Libraries are the solution! 

Yes, you can't always find something. But when you do...the thrill of looking at a pile of fresh reading material...heh heh heh...I love it! 

Thank you God for the genius who invented libraries. Thank you for the staff who keep it in order so well. 

And thank you for giving us the brains and creativity to write books!  

No comments:

Post a Comment