Wednesday 14 January 2015

134 - Inspiration

I love it when you get that moment when the right words or a great idea just pop up out of nowhere.

When you're writing something on your laptop and your fingers are flying across the keyboard.

When you are trying to think of a theme for a party, say, and you find a great one.

When you know what your next project is going to be.

Or when you sit down to make a list of blog ideas and end up with a massive list far longer than you expected. (What do you mean I'm talking about myself? )

We know God has given us SO much to be thankful for, but there's something amazing about seeing them appear in a long list.

So, those who subscribed to this blog, I'm afraid your Inbox is going to be seeing a lot more of me... ;)

Thank you God for moments of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment