Wednesday 14 January 2015

136 - Getting good results

'Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.' (Proverbs 16:3) 

Obviously the verse above doesn't mean a Christian is guaranteed success.

But when you've worked hard and God blesses you with good results, it's a moment to enjoy and be thankful for.

When I got my A-Levels, I think I remember actually jumping up and down with excitement.

And today, one of my assignments got a high mark, which made me nearly fall off my chair with surprise. Then grin like an idiot.

I'm not saying this to brag (believe me, I know people who are WAYYYYYYYYYYY cleverer) but to say that I recognise I could not get these results if God had not given me the brains and the motivation, if He had not blessed me beyond what I deserve - as He does everyday.

Thank you God for good results!

2 comments:

  1. Well done :) it is a wonderful feeling and I am sure you deserved it after your hard work xx

    ReplyDelete