Tuesday 29 December 2015

174 - Finding new recipes

'And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.' (Genesis 1:29)

I love to cook, but sometimes the same old recipes can get a bit dull. 

So, now and then, I search for new ideas (mostly on Pintrest, heh heh) and try them out - mostly on my family. (Poor things ;) ) 

Sometimes it doesn't go well - I had a batch of cookies turn into a gooey mess once. 

But other times, it does work out. And I can enjoy the fun of following a recipe to create something delicious. I can enjoy feeding my family with a dinner they will like, one they might ask for again. 

Thank you God, for giving some the desire to cook. For giving the knowledge with which to understand ingredients and amounts and how to combine them to create something edible. For giving us the ability to keep ourselves alive!

Thank you for the huge variety of food you have provided, that we can keep finding new recipes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment