Tuesday 4 June 2013

22 - Hair

'Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered.' (Luke 12:7)

Haven't posted for a while :/ Uni and assignments and revision and stuff to blame. But just think how many I can get done after I finish!

Now, hair. 

You may be thinking this is something a girl is going to be more thankful for than a guy. After all, they're the ones cutting, washing, straightening, curling, dying and styling it, aren't they?

Well, I'm sure guys are thankful for their hair too! (Stops them getting sunburnt on the head, after all ;) 

Seriously though, as a girl, I consider my hair a blessing from God. 

Just think of those losing it because of cancer or stress or some other reason. 

Let's not suddenly be thankful for something when it's gone. 


Finally, just remember. God loves you SO much that he knows the exact number of every...single...hair on your head. 

Wow!

Now there's a reason to be thankful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment