Monday 30 September 2013

56 - The Chance to Travel

'If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me.' (Psalm 139:9-10) 

We live in a big world, created by a big God. And we can really take for granted how thankful we should be for the chance to travel around it.

Years ago such travel was a lot harder. And more dangerous!
Now, thanks to technology, I was able to get from Bristol to Scotland in an hour. About 426 miles that would take about 6 hours to drive. Travelled in just an hour!

But its not just parts of the country we can now reach. This summer we went to Germany. My brother went to Greece. We have been very blessed with the chances God gave us to travel.

Lord, I thank you for any chance You give us to reach different parts of the world. Friends who have moved can be visited again. New wonders can be seen. We can marvel at the beauty and the diversity of the world You have given us because we have the chance to travel around it.

Thank you!

2 comments: