Thursday 30 May 2013

20 - Brothers

'Let brotherly love continue.' (Hebrews 13:1)

'What strange creatures brothers are!' (Jane Austen)


Having done a post on sisters, I suppose I have to do this one...;)

One of my brothers, whenever he's winding me up, likes to remind me that it is his duty to do so. It's part of the role, you see. Teasing your younger sisters.

Still, for all the teasing, you can't help but love them. Even if they can drive you crazy (or try to do so) they're good for a laugh.

But more than that.

They can show how to live as godly men. If you're a younger brother, you can follow their example. If you're an older brother, you should set the example. If you're a sister, look for the same godly qualities in future boyfriends or husbands. 

Thank you God for brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment