Friday 17 May 2013

7 - God

“The LORD, the LORD, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness...' (Exodus 34:6)

I know what you must be thinking. Why is God seventh on her list? Why isn't he number one?

Well, Seven...
...is the number of PERFECTION! Ha! 

(That only happened by chance. I'm not that clever)

I've just come from a evening of prayer and praise at my church and it was AMAZING!!! I wish we could stay in those moments forever, joy and contentment and praise and adoration, for we worship an awesome God! (One day - in heaven - we will worship Him forever! How I long for that day!)

I don't think I really need to go into all the reasons we're thankful for our God. I mean, come on. 

He is GOD! 
In no other religion do you come across one like Him! One who is both powerful AND loving. One who loves us despite our treason against Him. One who provided a way of salvation for us. 

He doesn't need us. He never needed us, for in the Trinity, He had everything. 

Yet He made us anyway. 

Praise Him!!!!



(Apologies for all the exclamation marks and capitals. It's late and I'm a little hyper ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment